COVID-19 UPDATE & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Keeping our patients, families, team members and community safe is our top priority.
We want to reassure our families of the preventative measures that we are taking here in the office
Masks are Required
We require everyone to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask.
Check-in Process for Appointments
Isolate sick patients in closed off room. Thorough cleansing of room after use with strong cleaning agents.
Minimal time will be spent in the lobby waiting for the appointment
Other Safety Protocols
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water, or alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Masks are worn by all staff and physicians
- The office is thoroughly cleaned regularly
- Performing well child visits on time or as needed on a ‘catch up’ basis. Checking on child’s immunization status. This is important, especially now so as to minimize vulnerability of children to known infectious agents.
- Scheduling well visits and sick visits at different times of the day
- Social distancing within the office
- spacing out appointments to to avoid crowded conditions